CBDA All-State High School Golden State Band
For students to qualify for this ensemble, their school must have a total enrollment of under 1750 students or less than 5% of the student population in the instrumental music program.
The instrumental music program must also meet at least 1 of the following conditions:
- Title 1 School
- 5% or less of band members taking private lessons
- Only 1 concert band performance ensemble in your program
- All students must play the scales posted here to be considered for an All-State ensemble.
- To be considered for the All-State High School Golden State Honor Band only, you must submit the shortened excerpts listed here.
- To be considered for all high school All-State Bands, you must play the full excerpts listed here.
- Before you record, please check the Errata List posted here.
Recording and Director Instructions for submitting auditions will be posted on the main Auditions page by September 1, 2023.